Law / Police

You are legally entitled to have a Personal Adviser from Children’s Services at your local council to support you between the ages of 16 and 25. You should contact them if you’re having problems.

Find your local council and ask for Children’s Services

If you need help from somewhere else then contact one of these organisations:

Legal advisers who can help with your problems with things like housing and if you feel something that’s happened to you is unfair or abusive, including sexual abuse

Accessing your care records