Continuing Support

You are entitled to have a Personal Adviser at your local council to help you with any problems until you are 25

Find your local council here and ask for Children’s Services

Just want a chat or need help?

If you’re in your teens make contact with other care leavers at the IMO Hub

Whatever your age, Help at Hand provides support, advice and information

You can also call the advice line at the charity for young people who have experienced the care system, Become

or Coram Voice

The Prince’s Trust offers help with building your confidence so you can find out what you would like to do with your life and support to help you find a job or start a business


A list of incredible people who were adopted, fostered or lived in children’s homes


And always remember you are all my heroes!


Content by Emily Foster 2020/updated 2021/2022/2023/2024

Site created by Steve Boyle 2020